What are the 2018 rental seasons on Daufuskie Island?
- Winter Season: Nov 1,2016-Mar 14, 2017
- Spring Season: March15-May 25
- Summer Season: May 30-Aug 31
- Holidays are Summer Rates
- Easter: April 9-15
- Heritage Week: April 10-16
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 26-May 29
- Labor Day Weekend: September 1-4
- Thanksgiving week: November 19-26
- Christmas/New Years: Dec 24- Jan 2
- For rates, please see individual homes.
What time is check in/check out?
- Check in is at 4:00 pm, Check Out is at 11:00am.
- Early Check In/ Check Out is available upon request at no additional charge. We try to accommodate, so please ask!
How do I get to Daufuskie since there is no bridge?
There is no bridge, so PASSENGER ONLY ferries are the ONLY WAY to get to Daufuskie.
Please contact Concierge Service for scheduling and rates – call us for day trips too!
How do I get from the Daufuskie side dock to rental and vice versa?
Please contact Concierge Service for rates and reservations for ground shuttle transportation,
Does my rental property come with a golf cart?
Golf carts are available at a daily and weekly charge. Please contact Concierge Services for rates and reservations. IMPORTANT: Book golf carts early, as they book up fast in high season months.
How long in advance can I make a reservation through Island Accommodations on Daufuskie, LLC?
We begin taking reservations one year in advance. The earlier you book your reservation the more likely you are to get your choice of property. All reservations are made on a first come first serve basis.
What items are included with the property?
- Coffee Pot
- Dishwasher (Hinson White home is the only property without a dishwasher)
We provide starters of the following:
- 1 paper towel
- 2 rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom
- travel size soap and shampoo
- dish soap
- dishwashing liquid
- trash bags
Kitchen/Bedding items –
- glasses/coffee cups
- Linens and bath towels included
Enjoy your stay on Daufuskie!